This item is available by pre-order/pre-pay only. It may take up to 5 weeks to arrive in New Zealand.
The internal firing chamber dimensions are: W85 mm x D120 mm x H60 mm.
The Super Petit electric kiln uses NZ mains electricity supply (220V-240V, 50Hz single phase, 1.82A, 400W) and is supplied with a hardwired power cord and 2 pin plug.
The kiln has a maximum temperature of 999°C. The temperature set point is persistent, and entered via keys on the non-programmable on-off digital temperature controller. A “HI” (fast) and “LO” (slow) ramping temperature selector is provided.
Included with the kiln:
- Stainless steel tongs – for moving work to and from the firing chamber.
- Fibre paste – 15g of refractory cement for minor repairs of the firing chamber.
- Ceramic shelf – 69 mm x 98 mm x 5 mm, normally used with fusing glass (we recommend protecting with kiln wash or kiln paper).
- Kaowool (kaolin fibre) board – 68 mm x 117 mm x 12 mm, for firing your art clay silver pieces.
- Kaowool (kaolin fibre) blanket – 100 mm x 150 mm x 5 mm, for supporting fragile or jutting art clay pieces.
- Stainless steel trivet – 32 mm x 50 mm x 16 mm, for elevating cloisonné / enamelling work.
- Stainless steel mesh – 58 mm x 89 mm, for supporting cloisonné / enamelling work.
- Stainless steel tray – 64 mm x 108 mm x12 mm, for supporting cloisonné / enamelling work.
Please note that this item is subject to fluctuations in the Japanese yen / New Zealand dollar exchange rate, and a price update enquiry is recommended before ordering. Glaze reserves the right to adjust a price update amount upon landing in New Zealand.
The price listed is indicative only and was correct as at Wednesday, 05 October, 2022.
If you require an updated price, please contact us on our contact form page.